Off Duty

by - January 31, 2017












Fully basking in the holiday mood as we are closed for operations this week! Cant believe the past 3 days past in a whirlwind and it’s almost the end of 初四.

For me, off duty is best experienced in waters, where I would catch the first rays of sunlight (to avoid getting sun-tanned) and frolic around with my army of floats by Beach Frolicking! They are always my go-to whenever I need accessories to spice up any pool.

During my most recent trip to Bali, we rented a huge airbnb villa which housed 13 of us and we had 4 staff serving us meals and attending to our needs as well!

I’m an avid fan of hunting for Bali villas through airbnb, so they leave me in charge of accommodation all the time. For more visuals of the previous places we’ve stayed in, click the Bali tab!

With more time, I would whip out a book and get comfortable on my favourite unicorn float before getting dressed for the day. This also provide some quality me-time as I take time off to crystallise my thoughts and translate feasible ideas into action.

So, what’s your off duty?

Stay tuned to more LUST READS as we unveil more travelogues this week!

You May Also Like

0 comments

//]]>