Snippets of Budapest

by - January 16, 2017







Travelling ignites my senses. Perhaps it is the foreignity that heightens my sight and touch as I walk through alleys, streets, pavements and trails. Or it could be that inexhaustible and insatiable spirit of wanderlust that harness such a feeling. I dont think this could ever cease, but I guess that's the beauty of exploring and unveiling the world - step by step.

Our second pitstop in Budapest was Fisherman's Bastion - sculpted like a terrace as we mount up their limestone steps. Every step we took, it brought us closer to a rather epic view of Budapest. Our bird's eye view revealed a picturesque paranomic view of the Danube River and a magical sunset.

I've also been abusing our Belinda Bag in Grey, which has come absolutely handy when styling for my winter coordinates. I would say it's the perfect size for all your essentials and best part, it would never compromise with style.

Read my previous entry - where I styled our Belinda Bucket Bag in Brown too! This is out of stock at the moment, but you can get yours when you join our preorders.







You May Also Like

0 comments

//]]>