Metallic Flush

by - January 07, 2017



 


What's love at first sight for you? For me, it was laying eyes on this pair of gorgeous metallic pink heels. I love anything classy and have been swinging towards pieces which I can picture myself for multiple occasions. 

Doubling up for both work and play, this pair would definitely be a stunner in parties and acts as the perfect conversation starter when you strut into a dinner. For something more muted, consider going for our Adele Metallic Heels in Grey that was featured in our new lookbook as well. 

I've also taken this opportunity to share some of my new hauls which has turned into my essentials. When my skin gets really dry through the day, I would turn to Fresh's Rose Floral Toner and spritz it all over my face and that would instantly offer hydration and soothes my skin. 

Some of my new makeup hauls includes this Tarte Colour Wheel Amazonian Clay Blush Palette which I've conveniently dropped into my Sephora basket during their Christmas sale. I've also amassed quite a few lipsticks but this 3CE shade is great for everyday use!

You May Also Like

0 comments

//]]>