Exploring Karolvy Vary

by - January 14, 2017



Can't believe it's been a month since my Europe vacation. During our tour in Czech Republic, we were brought to Karlovy Vary situated at the outskirts of the country.

With its numerous thermal springs,  it has been a popular resort to many folks (and celebrities) since the 19th century. We made our way there inching sunset time and as we walked towards a geyser in action, the sky evolved into a set of pink and orange frame - just in time for my camera to capture an image on it's iconic bridge.

Anything tastefully designed incorporated with the European's architecture never fails to amaze me. I could walk through down these cobbled stones streets over and over again and watch as the ducks swam in the waters.

I was dressed in a flappy bird outfit - wonderfully coined by my sister because of the overwhelming furry jacket. Accompanying me, was our Belinda Bucket Bag in Brown (launching tomorrow at 8pm!) where I conveniently threw in all of my winter essentials. To further accessorize the bag, it was donned with our Furball Keychain in Khaki.

We've also launched our lookbook, where we've featured some of the new arrivals which will be making their appearances on our new arrivals tab tomorrow at 8pm!

Just a little tip: Sign up for our mailing list to get 10% off your order tomorrow




You May Also Like

0 comments

//]]>