Rose Renaissance

by - January 18, 2017



Another piece that goes into my lust list; a rose embroidered playsuit with the cheekiest slits and a cross back design.

I have to admit that the love died a little after I attempted to put it on and decided against wearing for CNY because the crazy cutting makes it awfully revealing - giving my relatives another topic to ask about during visiting (which I would want to avoid!)

So, I put it on during our Oriental Opulence Lookbook. Best decision ever. Holding a fresh bunch of red roses on one hand and slinging our Bella Fur Sling in Red on the other, my coordinate was almost complete.

To achieve a dressier note, our upcoming Coco Drop Earrings in Gold was featured in this look too. This pair of earrings is definitely a keeper for its simplistic elegance which transcends through seasons. Available in both silver and gold.


You May Also Like

0 comments

//]]>