2 of 365

by - January 02, 2017




Day 2 of 365 and I was out in 2 of my wardrobe essentials.
Forest found its way into this season's palette, maybe because it is a Christmas colours and definitely one of the easier colours to style. My flutter sleeve top from Zara has been with me since last year and I've been undeniably reaching out for it too many times.
As for my pair of white culottes, I got them for a steal at $15! Although it's a tad loose for me, I love the material and how it goes well with literally anything - be it a cotton t shirt or a fancy sequinned top.
I've also adopted a habit of carrying a sling, like our mini sling bag in black where I conveniently dump my absolute essentials (think mobile phone and a tiny pouch for my cards/cash) so that I wouldn't have to dig my huge bag for these. I still remembered how I foolishly stood in the middle of a walkway because I couldn't find my phone after rummaging through it for a bit. This solves my problem and the best part - it completes the chic coordinate.
Faith just told me to update dayre more and one of my 2017 resolutions was to invest more time posting on my various social media platforms. So, you'll definitely be seeing me more often on my dayre handle (@unveiledlust)!

You May Also Like

0 comments

//]]>