Sun Kissed

by - February 01, 2017










Looking at these visuals could transcend me back to my 'Do Not Disturb' mood in a split second. We snapped this half a year ago while travelling Danang - a coastal city in Vietnam. 

Pursuing a clean seaside look, I put together an all-white outfit which featured my bikini separates and a chiffon cover-up. For accessories, I was decked in our marble bracelets and our Do Not Disturb Hat (sold out!)

Our family's agenda was to rest beside the multiple beaches they had to offer and toured around their local attractions. Most of our time was dedicated to the former, particularly because I was shooting for our Lookbook.

Thank God for family members who show their support in each individual days. Dad booked extra days of holiday so that I had enough time to shoot and Mum would helped logistically by packing up after each look and helping to sort out the apparel and accessories so that changing out would be fuss free. 

Little Brother who wasn't around this trip would typically lug a huge bag pack laden with whatever I needed to shoot and offers to be our body guard while the Sister would be behind the lens tirelessly shooting our looks. 

It takes lots of love (and grit) to help with my photographs. Call time sometimes can be ridiculously early and both of us would be equally sleep deprived, but we have the same understanding and conclusion: The pictures have to be ace! Weather wise, we were burnt under the merciless sun in Danang and was almost frozen in Prague's Winter. 

Thank you for helping out relentlessly and giving in to my endless demands. 

Here's a really cute picture of this precious girl after we concluded the look above!

You May Also Like

0 comments

//]]>