DW Workshop

by - February 24, 2017














Exploring new cafes seemed to have taken on a rare turn with our impending schedules. Gone were the days where Reena and I would spontaneously meet up and spend the entire afternoon seating in a cafe setting and taking time to frame our outfits. 

 Just a few days back, it was her birthday weekend and I was going through lists of places to visit when I saw DW Workshop. Both of us loved the alfresco dining area and the food was great! We ordered Chicken & Waffles, Croissant with Truffle Eggs and ended off with a Lemon Tart.

 It’s always a huge feat when we successfully gobble down to the last bit of our mains and……..had almost no stomach for our desserts, because it usually happens the other way round. We would pick desserts over mains in a heartbeat. But this time, we were served with dishes that smelt and tasted good. Attempts to speed up the photo taking process was also made so that we could get started asap!

We had a short afternoon catch-up session but I'm so thankful to be celebrating the 10th birthday with her. So many friends have come and gone, but I know she's staying in this lifetime. I hope you had a very happy birthday and it is always my prayer that you will never have second best in your life. 



You May Also Like

0 comments

//]]>