Ceramic Bliss

by - May 03, 2016


Looking at these reminds me of my wanderlust adventures in Bali, where we booked an Airbnb villa which I thought was the most photogenic one we've been! It was a little pity I didn't save my snapchat snippets, but I was hopping around dandily in my huge room. A pathway which I scooted to the bathroom led me to a nicely fitted noir ceramic bathtub.

I vividly remembered feeling completely exhausted from my self-shot project for beachfrolicking and was about to change out of my swimsuit when my brain lit up upon entering the bathroom. Instantaneously, I knew I had to shoot in this tub! I spontaneously set up the tripod stand with a mindset of bliss ingrained in me. And this was how an impromptu set at one of my favourite washrooms was birthed.

After being contented with the visuals, I plonked myself in the tub and reached for my body wash. I might have taken a kitten nap as well before jolting awake to get dressed up for lunch.
I'll be heading back to Bali again in June and as always, am beyond thrilled because we'll be staying at Lembongan - an island outside of Bali for awhile too. I'm slightly dreading the half an hour boat ride though!

You May Also Like

0 comments

//]]>