Knitted

by - April 29, 2016



I can't remember when was the last time I wore a bodycon dress because I prioritise comfort and putting out my best features. My stomach definitely isn't one of the better best body parts, but I'm working on it now!

I used to dread heading to the gym and was constantly uninspired as I pondered on how people could spend hours in it. After repeated reminders from KH how clearly unfit I was, I decided to lace up my jogging shoes and head out for a run. He conveniently tasked me with a few abs exercises while he was away in China. KH also signed up for a gym membership before he left and it was difficult for my determination to fade away under his scrutiny.

Given any day, I'd still pick lounging on the sofa then running my guts out on a treadmill, but being healthy has to take priority!

Anyway, knit dresses seems to have hit a new found craze and I found myself purchasing one too! I love purchasing my items on taobao and this piece is no exception too. Made of quality thick, they are so comfortable and this particular pieces comes with a slit and v neck design. My pair of supergas is one I've been returning to for casual coordinates as well. Click here for the dress link!

Outfit details
Taobao DRESS | Unveiledlust ACCESSORIES
New Look SUNGLASSES | Zara BAG | Superga SHOES

You May Also Like

0 comments

//]]>