Cafe Organic

by - April 16, 2016


It was 7am and my eyes were wide open before my alarm started shrieking. Our last day in Bali unravelled in a rather unconventional way as we make a trip out of Bali to Lembongan, but more on that in another post!

I washed up and made my way to the cafe I was raving about on dayre and snapchat (@unveiledlust)! It was an accidental find which we stumbled upon while exploring our neighbourhood. I was drawn towards their laid-back and scandanavian theme exterior and decided to peep in, only to find out they actually had an extensive menu which serves up delicious brunch, acai bowls and fresh juices.

Located at the heart of Seminyak and right outside W hotel, the crowd was madness when I dropped by at 11am the day before. Cafe Organic opens at 7am and closes at 4pm. As the name suggests, they serve organic and vegan food too!

I knew I’ll be beating the crowd when I stepped in and a flurry of staff greeted me in unison. I received their greetings with a smile and felt a tad uncomfortable when all eyes shifted towards me as I was the only customer. I quickly placed my order for takeaway, 2 acai bowls and 1 dragon fruit bowl which costs 207,900 RP (22 SGD). Their price point is rather similar to what you’ll find in Singapore cafes.

 It was timely to whip out my phone and I started snapping the place while my order was being processed. It was about 15 mins of waiting time before they handed me my takeaway. Marble and wood accents with a throng of nicely decorated pillows - definitely the way to score brownie points for interior design. They didn’t forget doing the place up with plants and pineapples too! No wonder it was such a hit amongst tourists. I know I’ll definitely be heading back again to dine there and try the rest of their menu!

CAFE ORGANIC 
Badung, Jl. Petitenget No.99, Kabupaten Badung, Bali, Indonesia

You May Also Like

0 comments

//]]>