Island Bar

by - May 14, 2016


Friday afternoon was quality time spent with my sister; where both of us took some time off our schedules for a much needed shopping and food session! When we're in town, we would usually pop by Project Acai for a flower bowl before revisiting our bookmarked stores like Kikkik, Typo, Zara, MDS, Kate Spade and Sephora. With virtual shopping taking the helm, we found ourselves looking out for mostly stationery and skin-related products...but Zara was one I would frequently pop in to check out the latest trends and colour palettes. 

I was decked top to toe in Zara and shot this when we sought for refuge in Tangs Island Cafe to rest our sore legs. It was exactly what I saw in photos, a sleek and clean white futuristic look with punctuations of green from their carefully selected deco. Their alfresco area had a pleasant mixture of wood and cement touches and a mini waterfall installed at the end of the walkway too!

I thought I blended in well with my pair of light pink botanical printed pants. Off shoulder tops are officially a must this season and anyone can look effortlessly well put together in it! I'm a proud owner of this piece in both wite and blue. Nude coloured items have also been catching my eye in recent purchases when I found myself carting out another pair of Zalora sandals. (More on snapchat!)
A big thank you to my sister who patiently shot these looks as it took us unusually long to get this set right! We managed to catch a glimpse of the beautiful evening sun streaming in as well. Big hurrays and kisses for sisters who'd always lend a helping hand. 

Zara TOP | Zara PANTS | Zara HEELS
Emperio Armani WATCH | Unveiledlust ACCESSORIES

You May Also Like

0 comments

//]]>