Better Butter

by - May 10, 2016


‘Let’s do something epic!’ was what I replied Eve, who kindly reached out to me with bake samples from Better Butter. I wasn’t expecting a spontaneous & immediate response, but I got one in an equally excited tone. That was how we connected!

Fast things forward, we texted and met up to do foodie activities, like attempting to make strawberry popsicles and decorating a cake. We connected seamlessly despite having known each other for a mere few days. Kingdom friends are precious!! God is so good.

Leading to the day we shot this, there were lots of preparations and planning required. There was a point we even question our capabilities along the way because of the insecurities that festered in our hearts. All I can say is, lots of exchanged prayers, time and love was dedicated to this set of photos. Despite lugging huge bags of cutlery and melting under the merciless sun, we emerged strong and victorious with smiles of gratitude plastered over our faces. We were so thankful it was a success!

I remembered wiping out an entire layer of S’moreos during a short 10 minute drive. That’s easily one of my many favourites Better Butter has concocted. We spent quite a bit of time decorating the Earl Grey Cake, which was meticulously and lovingly baked by Eve. Expect a 3 tiered cake filled with Earl Grey goodness and pairing frosting. After the shoot, I excitedly gobbled down a slice too! It was so much restraint not grabbing a piece of everything I was shooting.

For bites on the go, opt for Peanut Butter Pretzel..which I have to bashfully admit that I did ate some before, during and after the shoot. If there was one only one thing I could eat, it would be their Unicorn Rainbow Cupcakes. They looked the prettiest and tasted sooo good. You’ll have to try them yourself!

Don’t forget Better Butter if you’re planning an event, because they customise cookies too! It’s awfully hard to find cookies that looks good and tastes good, but they score in both.

To find out more, click Better Butter's social media pages!
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bake.betterbutter
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/betterbuttersg

You May Also Like

0 comments

//]]>