Paddy Hills

by - May 05, 2016


Formulated with a well pleasing scandinavian themed decor and touches of emerald, Paddy Hills brought us back into our comfort zone. I was most unfortunately fooled by their address with 'Buona Vista' in it and conveniently thought that it'd be around BV MRT Station. 

It wasn't till an hour before our meeting when I found out we had to take an hour bus ride and the closest station was Haw Par Villa. *gasps* We eventually decided to stick to the plan as I've been wanting to try their famous Berry Ricotta Hot Cakes!

The very first time I tried one was at Curious Palette, where we held our showcase event there in January. I've had their hotcakes for consecutive 2 days and wouldn't mind having more because it tasted perfect: a plate of decadent hotcake that was thick and fluffy with an abundance of berries sprinkled all over it. Every mouthful felt like I was biting off heaven in pieces.

When it came to Paddy Hill's version, the same gratification was relived. I can't help but laud praises for their ingenious creation and it beats Curious Palette's hands down. I thought it was so creative of them to add bits of Yuzu for a zesty taste. Their batter was also better, leaving us with crispy corners and fluffy insides. When it came down to the berries they used, I was overjoyed because the strawberries were huge and ALL of their berries were not sour. It's a super huge plus point for me! The overall combination would have you eating off the plate. 

As the lunch crowd left, we had the place to ourselves and I got down to documenting some items that were with me and on me! Some of them are:

 YSL bag / BKK Sunglasses / YSL lipstick / Kikki.k Diary
 Taobao lace up flats  / Unveiledlust accessories 

You May Also Like

0 comments

//]]>