Tassel Love

by - October 08, 2016




It has been a crazy week with consecutive trips to Bali and my solo trip to BKK, so I'm finally back to document outfits! It was a love at first sight for me when I saw this tasseled top. Pretty sure it was the colourful tassels embroidered at the sleeves of this chiffon off shoulder top that caused me to made an immediate purchase without checking the price.
Having made most apparel purchases from Taobao, I would usually peep at the price tag before deciding if it was worth hunting for it on their website. Desperation seeped in as I was flying to Japan in 3 days and I knew this would make the perfect summer top!
Indeed, I wore this exact same coordinate out when we combed Senso-ji while in Tokyo. It was perfect for the insane humidity and I styled it with my ripped denim shorts together with my trusty supergas. Going for the blush and coral palette, my Michael Kors bag had to be on duty - which eventually made it to my go-to travel bag because of it's compact size! My $5 sunglasses from Forever21 (another last minute purchase) gave the outfit a further boost of vacation vibes too.
In a bid to clear my wardrobe, I'll be letting this tassel top go! If you're interested, do drop me an email at shiling@unveiledlust.com.

You May Also Like

0 comments

//]]>