Postcards from Biei

by - September 24, 2016





Our spontaneous trip back to Japan led us to Hokkaido, where I had to carefully select our places of attraction as we only had 5 days there before heading back to Singapore.
I knew I had to dedicate some time to Biei, an incredibly picturesque landscape location where you get to marvel at the endless fields of greens and inhale in breaths of lavender scent.
If you’re travelling in the right season, you get to watch the kaleidoscopic blooms too! Being the lazy people we were, we decided to join a day tour where a bus would bring us to 3 places of attraction. The perks were that we get to sleep soundly without worrying about navigation. The bus tour ferries us back to Sapporo - where we stayed as well!
I loved everything about the rolling hills and the incredibly therapeutic view, just not so much of the intense humidity and heat. We were baking in the hot sun and that led me at least 20 shades tanner. Winter > Summer for me!
As opposed to what I would typically do, I spent lesser time trying to snap as much as I could….but took more time to enjoy the present view that was right in front of me. I did captured a few moments on snapchat (@unveiledlust) though! Taking a break from social media and life feels absolutely great and refreshing.

You May Also Like

0 comments

//]]>