Pastel Melange

by - September 06, 2016


Choosing an outfit seems daunting on days, imagine what it feels like to style 10 looks at a go for shoots. Sometimes it feels like a breeze when you've set your colour palette and identified a specific item you'd want to strut out with.

For this set, I was particularly in love with my wrap tie stripes skirt! So this outfit was checked in a jiffy, where I grabbed my Classic Off Shoulder Top (now up for preorders) and our upcoming RC bag (launching next week!).

To add a tinge of quirkiness, I topped the look with a pair of Madame Flamingo's Flamingle Grey for an afternoon in Bangkok. This pair of T bar sandals has a really cute flamingo embroidered on it, which instantaneously adds a happy dosage of colours to your steps. I'm absolutely digging the new product visuals launched over at our SHOP page because it was beautifully captured and styled.

You May Also Like

0 comments

//]]>