Urban Oasis

by - October 23, 2016









I've been finding the right time to wear this pleated dress since the day I ordered it from Taobao. The original deal made countless appearances on my instagram feed when Self Portrait launched this burnt orange number, but I wasn't gonna blast six hundred dollars on a dress (pretty sure my wallet would utterly disapprove anyway!)

The crochet and pleated details exudes a portrait of modernity as I took my chance and pranced around in this rust-coloured piece. With my affable love for an off shoulder coordinate, this dress amps up the vacation quotient you need with a tinge of energetic flair.

Putting this on makes me feel like a free spirited individual because of its flowy design too! It still brings me endless smiles when I look back at these images.

You May Also Like

0 comments

//]]>