Cape Leeuwin

by - September 23, 2017










Right where the Southern and Indian Oceans meet, we found ourselves at the tip of this spectacular peninsula. The majesty of nature has brought us in awe of God's goodness and there's still so much more to discover and unravel.

Perth was the birth of our seven series, where we introduced The Summer Seven I and II. We're currently in the midst of planning something exclusive for you ladies and that keeps me really pumped and excited!

We had one of our looks - Thursday outfit featured in the collection, but these are some unrevealed pictures we took for keepsake. I loved how the endless horizon speaks of God's love, a love that's immense and immeasurable.

I find waves watching a strange source of comfort, so I could stare out into the sea and look at how they crash towards the shores repeatedly. To me, the sounds of these tides would actually build a rhythm within me and it brings me peace to know that my God loves me just like this. He pursues me endlessly and keeps coming back no matter how I fail or falter. #ThankYouJesus

You May Also Like

0 comments

//]]>