Lickety SG

by - September 09, 2017











Who else recognises this iconic tiffany blue storefront? With it's instaworthy egglet desserts, we found ourselves there - cooling down from a hectic afternoon and spontaneously withdrawing to a corner with our served icecream egglet.

Faith and I shared one with 2 ice cream scoops, and I particularly loved their earl grey and fig flavour! It reminded me of the one I had at Sunday Folks which I would always order whenever I'm there. Faith thought that the sea salt and caramel one didn't had an empowering caramelised flavour which I thought was pretty decent too. They also have a myriad of interesting flavours which I'd probably go back again to try. We're hoping to uncover more places to share with you, so do let us know if you have any in mind!

Wearing our freshly launched Aria Leafy Dress in Navy, I gobbled down my ice cream in hopes to extinguish the heat from within. Life has been incredibly hectic recently, but  dressing up in the right pieces could set our mood right, like our take for this week's - The Sunshine Seven series.

This week encapsulates inspiring you and me. I always believe in that we have the power to infect others with positive vibes, but it always starts from within. You would have spotted a number of flowy fluid pieces in the most gorgeous summer prints and a couple of exclusively handmade items - like our Lina Straw Bag and Tropical Flamingle Earrings as seen on this set!

Lickety Ice Cream & Waffles 
34 Bussorah Street, Singapore 199452
Tel: +65 6291 7670
Opening Hours: 12noon – 10pm (Sun to Thu),
12noon – 11pm (Fri & Sat)
https://www.facebook.com/licketysg/

You May Also Like

0 comments

//]]>