The journey

by - September 11, 2017








Other than just a facelift of our web design, we are in the midst of introducing a line of crazy and exciting things for the next few months and have been absolutely knackered. The past few months have seen us conducting daily outfit specials which goes on a 30% discount for 24 hours only and it has been well received by you ladies.

We are also working towards a more interactive community, where we not only share day to day coordinates but really wanting to help you grow and become the best version of you. You may expect more lifestyle posts, covering topics on travelling, new food hunts and inspirational posts. 

Today, let's mix it with some wanderlust adventures and personal thoughts. 

So these snaps were from my Switzerland trip in May, where I found myself hiking up the top of my accommodation. The path up was steep as the wooden logs stacked one over another, providing an ascending path. I decided to venture up and basked in the sun rays seeping through those lush green trees. 

On the way up, I saw tombstones along the pavements and started to freak out because I was alone and I harboured insane thoughts of discovering a full blown cemetery above (which was rather possible because I walked past quite a few in Zermatt). A huge part of me wanted to give up and trot back to my room, but something inside me kept me going forward.

As I made my way up to the peak, the view of Matterhorn shone in its full glory. I loved it. It was sooo incredibly peaceful because it was just me without my endless buzzing phone or my DSLR. It was just God flaunting His beautiful natural creation. 

Those moments were so precious to me as I recalled the seemingly daunting walk up and beholding this amazing sight right before me. 

It struck me that God would always challenge us with difficulties He has equipped us to handle and most importantly, He will always be there. No matter how difficult the road ahead, trust that God is in control and He will bring you through. 

You May Also Like

0 comments

//]]>