Going Bold

by - March 23, 2016


Decided to inject some colours into my outfits while on set at our recent voyage with Royal Caribbean. I thought the prints and colours on this jumpsuit was a rather unique concoction by H&M so I bagged it home, only to receive disapproving looks from the sister. 

She said my fashion sense seems to have spiralled downhill but...I beg to differ! A large attribute could be age? Nevertheless, donning some happy colours did some good to my mood too. 

The wind came in a fiery and my hair was in an ultimate mess. Dealing with the wind at sea is completely different from anywhere else because I ended up with tangled, damp and clumped up hair at the end of the shoot. I was basically whipping my hair back in every single shoot, so I added a decent looking BTS shot of what really went on. 

Mustered all the positivity from within and found myself traipsing along the aisle of our dining area near sunset in PACE's lapp white, a modified version of lap which previously came in a sandals version. This new arrival will be up for preorders as well this coming Sunday, 27 March too! 

You can view our lookbook here!

You May Also Like

0 comments

//]]>