Vacation Vibes

by - March 03, 2016


Ended February on a short voyage to Port Klang and back on a 4 day cruise with Royal Carribean and it completely exceeded my expectations! My perception of being on ship was marred by my previous experience so I brought lots of work to bury myself into. 

Other than completing 9 looks for PACE, the remaining time was spent indulging in glorious food with impeccable service (room service was included too!), hanging out with my cousins at our gold cards lounge with more food and games, dabbling with rock climbing + ice skating, watching specially prepared shows and some shopping! What was commendable was top notch service in every aspect. I like how they make a point to clean up our room twice a day, replenish soiled towels each time and even going the extra mile to fold our towels into cute animals. 

Everyone survived without wifi for 4 days, guess that really brings across a huge point.

 This look at the bar counter was the last and most impromptu set which my sister shot for me. We spotted vibrant hues while strolling on the higher decks and curiously peered to see if anyone was around. The bar was empty but a bartender soon appeared and offered us a drink when he knew we were taking photos. I thought it was really sweet of him as he motioned his hand to it and told us that our photos would look better with it. 

Sipping on a citrus drink did help to sooth the blistering heat from within. I found myself reaching for a grey tank top and a denim skirt for this look, which features our dark grey tube! It's a new & refreshing colour for those looking to opt for a safe but different colour. I personally think this pair of slips on goes along with every outfit! 

As summer unfolds, we are also releasing a couple of new accessories and sunglasses so that you'd be vacation ready. Preorders will open soon, so join our mailing list for more updates!

My outfit:
Unveiledlust SUNGLASSES (upcoming)
Bugis TOP | Bugis SKIRT | Pace SLIP ONS 

You May Also Like

0 comments

//]]>