Those summer shoes

by - April 15, 2018


With some pushing and promptings, I've finally squeezed some time for another update. I recently posted on my IG stories with these comfortable and classic footwear and have had quite a number of DMs! 

It has always been in my heart to share items that I absolutely love, and this was no exception! Hence, I'm doing a personal preorder for these footwear which you may find the link to place your orders at the bottom of the page. 

 

These perfectly squared-dimensional footwear are bound to give your summer look an edge. I love how it complements any coordinate - from denim to dresses, you've got yourself endless possibilities. 

For something more formal, I would opt for the Square Block Heels in White which features an adjustable slingback and capped toe design, with a cushioned sole for added comfort.

I love how every pair comes with a slip-proof sole, which provides that added grip when I'm running for buses (or meetings). Made of quality faux leather, expect to traipse in these chic and luxurious babies that wouldn't break your bank. 



The Square Mules comes in Black, Nude and White. I had to pick the nude pair because it would go well with any of my rattan bags! I'm really particular about how my shoes matches my bag, so this one's for me. 


Preorder is now open till Sunday, 22 April 2359.
Item(s) are expected to arrive on 7 May.

If you would like to shop this collection, please hover over to the link below.

Please note this is a personal preorder and I may take longer to reply. Hope to seek your understanding in this matter! For easier reference and liaising, I will only be accepting paid orders through the order form here: http://unveiledlust.blogspot.sg/p/order-form.html

Any unpaid orders will automatically be forfeited.

There's also a self-collection option which I have opened up for those who are looking for an alternative than postage too.  Do hit me up at hoshiling@hotmail.com if you have any queries. Thank you! 

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Amazing post! .I appreciate your hard work. Thank you for sharing. I have also shared some useful information about Milenamm Sandals Reviews On Ossaward.org

    ReplyDelete

//]]>