A heartfelt message to you

by - March 17, 2018


To my dearest customers and friends, it’s goodbye for now.

We will officially be ending our web hosting (http://unveiledlust.com) on 25th March 2018, and would not have plans for a new collection at the moment. Please note that our email accounts will no longer be valid as well. You may direct any queries to the following emails at the bottom of the page!

It has been a crazy journey. 7 years has passed since I made the decision to venture into entrepreneurship, where I sourced for apparel, brought in Madame Flamingo, followed by PACE and SHUBERRY and eventually launched our Seven series.

I’ve had a fair share of challenges and sense of fulfillment as I unveil launch after launch with my team and loved ones, who has been nothing but supportive of everything I’ve done. That included packing through the night, keeping me grounded, dealing with suppliers, meeting customers and waiting for me as I shoot for lookbooks painstakingly created during our family overseas trips - just like this one in Okinawa.


We have grown so much, especially me…because this journey has taught me incredible lessons that I would never have learnt without experiencing it. It was through these moments, that I am more aware of what I really wanted.

I wanted a balanced life as I watched how hectic it could be. I wanted to be present with my loved ones whenever I’m with them, instead of constantly allowing my mind to drift to work. I wanted to translate my days and nights of worrying into peace-filled ones, and though this would and still is a constant struggle for me….I get to take things off my mind and recharge.

Most importantly, I wanted growth. While spearheading this business since my University days, my knowledge was constraint within the boundaries of what I had amassed. It was funny, because I had no business, fashion or marketing background…. but that was where my passion laid.


Last year was a very difficult year for me.. be it personal or work spheres, so that got me thinking about what I wanted for myself. My solo trip to Seoul further reminded me that the growth I was seeking, could not be found through running this.

Hence, a discussion with the team ensued and we decided to put my little passion project turned business to a stop for now. I am currently pursuing what I really love – fashion and marketing at a place where I have set my eyes for a long time.

Thank you so much for being on this journey with me and I hope that my journey has inspired you one way or another. I am not ashamed to say that this ride could be one to failure, but it has brought me through many successes and I am who I am now – refined, stronger and better.


My inextinguishable passion for fashion has seen me through the years of gritting my teeth to trudge on, and it will continue to do so. I hope to come back with an invigorated mind, fresh ideas and a collection that would empower you.

It’s goodbye for now.

My blog will continue to be a platform where I share my latest travel, food and fashion adventures and for any personal questions, you can hit me up at hoshiling@hotmail.com 

For any order or store related queries, you may drop an email to unveiledlust@gmail.com 

You may still continue purchasing our products through our carousell account - https://carousell.com/unveiledlust/

Sending you all my love,
Shi Ling

You May Also Like

0 comments

//]]>