New Beginnings

by - March 10, 2018







Time has slipped past quicker than ever before. 

The year started off with many fresh starts and the most significant step I had to take was to pursue my passion for fashion somewhere else. It has been an absolutely fruitful journey with incredibly steep learning curves, but I wouldn't have it other way. 

I sought solace in a quick trip to Turi Beach Resort, enjoying massages and indulging in the crashing waves and sandy beach. It was a pity that the jetty we were excitedly looking forward to, was closed for renovation. We made do with where we could wander and found ourselves snapping pictures of this little oasis with a touch of nature, wood and cobbled details. The morning sunlight streamed in and we made full use of it's beauty by capturing these golden rays as we traipsed around in our outfits.  

It made me reflect on how swiftly the days had passed as I was about to embark on a new journey. With the first quarter of the year coming to its end, it dawned on me that so much could change within a mere few months. 

The past 2 weeks had seen me sourcing for different options to contain the memories I've amassed during the last few years. My blog was a place where I could share my personal stories, struggles and adventures. It was and still is a platform where I would love to continue to do so. Hence, I've decided to import the blog posts and store them here for safekeeping. Despite having limited time, I would still want to reach out to anyone who needs help as well. 

I spent the entire day restoring and beautifying this space to be one where I would continue to share about my wanderings, shopping hauls, rough days and more. 

I love it now and I hope you'd too!

You May Also Like

0 comments

//]]>