Reset Button

by - April 01, 2017









So much has happened within the past 2 months. I wished words could succinctly articulate the turmoil and pain that ran through my heart. The sting that a soul can inflict on another seemed boundless but I'm so thankful that my God's love for me will and always be more than enough.

He has planted angels in the form of my loved ones and friends who had been my source of comfort when I spiralled into a season of despair. Things that I once used to believe was shaken, but God has once again reminded to choose love, kindness and mercy. 

There were days and nights where I would cry out so badly and questioned God about my circumstance because I could see nothing good out of it. My heart and head pounded furiously as I watched the world seemed so dark and meaningless, but He was ever faithful and provided a constant assurance that He would always be here.  As I step into a new month and am taking baby steps to trudge through my path of healing, I would like to share a quote that struck me so deeply. 

"When we hit rock bottom, God is the rock at the bottom."

This has reminded me to affirm my standing in Christ and look to Him in everything and every circumstance, including this. God has declared that He has yet to unveil the best days and I will keep my trust in Him. It will be a new season of reset and rediscovery as I embark on a journey to find myself and dedicate time to achieve my personal goals for 2017.

And yes, my sandals are in rose gold and it'll launching on this Wednesday 5 April in a brand new collection. For more visuals, view our lookbook here.

You May Also Like

0 comments

//]]>