Spring Musings

by - April 12, 2017








There's always space for more sunglasses and we've narrowed down your choices to the essentials for Spring! 

During my recent voyage with Royal Caribbean, I opted for a laid-back look with a duo-colour asymmetrical hemmed dress and the cutest aztec printed pom pom sandals for prancing along the decks. 

Protecting my skin from harmful rays has always been my number one priority, so slathering sunblock together with owning statement hats and sunglasses comes hand in hand! 

Our Fion Sunglasses which comes in 2 colours - Pink and Black (the one I wore) was one of my favourites for it's classic round shaped design and gold details. The pink version has a really pretty acrylic rim to it's rose gold reflective lens too! 

I'm a big fan for straw hats and this Ina Basic Straw Hat from our newly launched collection was the perfect piece for any getaway. I have also previously featured our Fliss Pom Pom Straw Hat in this post too. 

There you have it! Get ready for Spring & Summer as we step into a fresh season with our new collection of sunglasses and hats, now launched here

You May Also Like

0 comments

//]]>