Choose Joy

by - April 08, 2017









There would always be circumstances in life that would dampen or destroy us, but choosing joy is still a choice we can make. Whatever you are going through, I pray that you would seek joy relentlessly in everything and anything. 

I decided to piece out an incredibly joyous outfit that would complete my weekend - a blue picnic dress together with a set of accessories from UNVEILEDLUST. Our Rose Gold Gladiators are completely sold out but what's launching in the following week would be our Fliss Pom Pom Straw Hat and Flo Sunglasses.

I love how this casual ensemble was absolutely fuss free and radiated so much happiness. If you love pom poms like me, you'll be glad to know that we have another hat that comes in a pastel palette too. Expect a collection of sunglasses that would instantly emerge as a strong staple contender in your outfits. 

Don't forget to choose joy (and shopping), always. 

You May Also Like

0 comments

//]]>