Yumcha HK

by - May 21, 2017









We couldn't afford missing out on dimsum while frolicking in Hong Kong and Yum Cha had been on my go-to list for the longest time! With it's countless appearances on social media which featured their signature adorable looking buns, we made our way to their Central outlet where we queued for less than half an hour before we were led in.

I was bent on trying all their buns but caved into their cold ginger chicken dish and prawn rice rolls too. As compared to our local fare of dimsum, I thought it was slightly overly raved. We do have quite a few amazing dimsum places in Singapore, so dining at Yum Cha didn't made my entire experience a completely amazing one.

Their rice rolls and buns tasted average, but I had to highlight that their green (matcha liu sha) and orange (liu sha) buns were exceptional! I would go back for their ginger chicken too?

During our wait, we maximised our time and made our way to the streets right below the restaurant for a couple of outfit shots - which are some of our upcoming items.

You May Also Like

0 comments

//]]>