Dear Mum

by - May 10, 2017






If I could use only word to describe her, it had to be selfless.

She dedicated her life for this family and would manage every household need effortlessly while juggling with a full time job. If she’s not qualified as a super mom, I wonder who then would qualify.

I am constantly amused by her positive outlook of life and how a smile could easily spread across her face despite having to face bitter or nasty circumstances.

She sets by example, with her selfless and unceasing love actions displayed through waking up earlier just to prepare breakfast for the family even when she could have clocked in an extra hour of sleep daily - one of the many things she would commit herself to.






In this season of unconditional love, we decided to conduct a mother-daughter shoot for Shuberry for Mother’s Day. As I grew up and watched my mum age, she started to experience knee and ankle pains which became heart wrenching to watch at times when she signals for a break while walking.

I’m sure many of you would have had similar experiences with aging parents, such situations becomes inevitable and as children…we can’t help but wished there was a solution to ease their pain. Our previous partnership with Shuberry has definitely helped my mum and provided much-needed comfort while walking.

Employing a new SOFA TECHNOLOGY, this pair of award-winning shoes has benefitted more than 45,000 women to date.

To read more about it, here’s our SHUBERRY STORY & WHY SHUBERRY articles we’ve previously written.

I found myself grabbing a pair of matching Sofa Sandals in Exotic Gold while styling my mum’s coordinate with Daisy Gold (now currently on sale!)

We're currently opening up a SELF COLLECTION option if you'd like to pamper your mum with the perfect pair of shoes.

Self Collection Details

12 May, Friday 830PM at Choa Chu Kang MRT Station 

Cut off: 11 May, Thursday 2359







Other than footwear, my mum was gifted with one of our best sellers - Carol Earrings, an exclusive piece that is perfect for day-to-day use or could be utilised for dressier options as well.

To explore more Mother's day gift ideas, read our previous post and shop from our range of footwear and accessories.

Right after the shoot, I whisked my mum off for a spa and massage treat which was then accompanied with her favourite Korean cuisine and some shopping before we concluded the day. Spending quality time with my mum is just as important as lavishing gifts and such moments have always been cherished by us.

I'm eternally thankful for you, mum. I thank God for you.
I love you.


ITEMS FEATURED
SHUBERRY Daisy Gold | SHUBERRY Hilary Exotic Gold 
UNVEILEDLUST Carol Earrings | UNVEILEDLUST Fliss Pom Pom Hat

You May Also Like

0 comments

//]]>