The Peak

by - May 17, 2017





We made it! When Faith told me we were heading to The Peak, I was all prepared to climb flights of stairs or trekked on mountainous terrains because my perception of such view meant having to be on foot. Ooops!

We had gone through such a tiring day but I was absolutely thrilled to catch the city's night view. I secretly heaved a huge sigh of relief when we eventually reached the top via flights of escalators after hopping on the Peak's tram. 

It was slightly foggy but we managed to capture some brilliant shots before the fog started to thicken. Our new 55mm lens did such a great job and I'm completely in love with the depth of the pictures.  We had to go through a fair share of queuing when it was time to head back, so I recommend allocating ample time for that. 

While Faith queued, I went around looking for more food and got ourselves some chocolate flavoured egglets - which I thought was a little overpriced and wasn't to my liking. I would love to try their egglet with icecream the next time I'm back though! 

You May Also Like

0 comments

//]]>