Winter Travel Essentials

by - December 04, 2016



Seated 50,000 feet above ground, my flight enroute to Budapest got me penning down what goes into my carry-on luggage every time I pack for an icy cold vacation.

I’m a huge fan of layering, so I love visiting countries during winter because I get to play around with different coats and put on knee-length boots without getting any judgmental stares.

What really bothers me would be the skin care I need, because planning your skin care routine for such trips would render completely different purposes you would look for. Every product has to be extra moisturising to sustain your skin’s suppleness.

With Kiehl’s sending me their media kits consisting of travel sized toners, moisturisers and my favourite midnight recovery oil - these handy items are always on my hand-carry for me to apply each time I step into a flight.

I’d start off with removing my makeup, completing my skin routine and taking some further steps by keeping my hands, lips and hair hydrated.

Sticking to warm and neutral tones, my first coordinate in Europe would be a turtleneck knit wear and jeans, with a camel coat that I’ve been religiously bringing on my trips.

Some of my other travel essentials includes my sleeping gear - a neck pillow and an eye mask, a pair of chic sunglasses and a pouch which carries my cash and cards!

A little more about the minimalistic card holder as seen in the pictures above, they’re handcrafted with the finest leather and was specially curated by a local designer - Anastasia By Raine. We have a special collaboration in store, and I’m really excited as we unveil more throughout my trip!

I’m really particular about selecting a bag which goes up on the plane with me, because it has to be roomy enough and completely versatile to complement my looks seamlessly.

An upcoming item, our Wonderlust Bucket Bag comes in 3 colours and you’ll definitely spot them in this travelogue as I incorporate them into my outfits.

As you can guess, I’ll be actively updating this space and my social media accounts so that we can be on this trip together! I’ll be landing in 1hour and 11minutes and I’m absolutely thrilled!

For more, head over to my instagram @unveiledlust and click on IG stories for more.

You May Also Like

0 comments

//]]>