Brekkie Organic Cafe

by - November 14, 2016








Rewinding back to my solo trip to BKK, this cafe was on my go-to list. Even when it meant enduring through the crazy morning jam and battling with the rain, I found myself as their first customer on that very day - entering their doors at 8:55am.

I was early and it was pouring heavily as I stood outside, wondering what I was gonna do before the doors opened. As I stared blankly into the glass panels, one of their staff probably sensed my distress, came up to me and ushered me upstairs. 

I quickly made my order, scanning through their menu and spotted what I was looking for - their signature acai bowl and a green juice to kick start the day. I was awake since 6am and was feeling extremely hungry by then. 
As my order was processed, I whipped out my camera and started snapping a couple of pictures of their deco. The workaholic in me even brought out my laptop to clear some emails before I proceeded to take a flatlay of my meal.

The idea of introducing super food for breakfast intrigues me because you'll never find a place in Singapore that opens that early for you to enjoy an Acai Bowl before heading off to work. The next time I return, I definitely need to drag someone along cuz there's still quite a few items on their menu I'm itching to try! Like their Wholewheat Pancake and Skinny Royale. 

if you're looking to dine at a hipster hit and trying to eat healthy, Brekkie is pretty much a safe option and the perfect place for me!

Brekkie Organic Cafe
สุขุมวิท, 6/9 ซอย สุขุมวิท 49/11 Khlong Tan Nuea, Watthana, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
+66 83 656 6141
9AM–6PM

You May Also Like

0 comments

//]]>