Love your Locals

by - November 12, 2016
















Always feeling so loved when Kiehl's sends me their media kit! #Loveyourlocals was their recent campaign where they incorporated a heart-shaped graphic of Singapore's iconic places and food found on their products.

Back during my solo trip to Bangkok, I bought a bottle of their limited edition Kiehl's Calendula Herbal Extract Toner. Imprinted on it was LOVE BANGKOK and I kept the bottle because I'm really such a hoarder. Kiehl's sent me the Singapore version so now I have another one to keep!

This toner works really well for people with sensitive skin like me, so it is no surprise that I'm on my 7th bottle. I even kept their Christmas edition bottle from last year too! #hoarderalert

In the package, it has 2 other signature products - Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream and Ultra Facial Gel Cream (Oil-free). I got the biggest tub of their Ultra Facial Cream while travelling to New Zealand last year when I realised I left out facial moisturizer for my winter trip. Thereafter, this amazing tub followed me through my travels.

I highly recommend it for harsher weather conditions and applying it twice a day: Before you start on your makeup and right before you head to bed. It left my complexion smoother and healthier-looking, allowing easier application of make-up products.

In humid weathers like Singapore, I would only apply it after I've showered. Not forgetting facial wash, toner and a serum before scooping a generous portion of their best-selling moisturizer out of the tub.

It's never too early to start shopping for Christmas, so spread your love by gifting your precious ones with Kiehls!

You May Also Like

0 comments

//]]>