With Love

by - December 13, 2016



I think I'm in love with Czech and it's beautiful vibrant architecture. Our first stop upon entering its borders led us to Cesky Krumlov, a UNESCO Heritage site where we were offered an incredible bird's eye view of this 800 year old town.

From cobbled floors to lines of colourful shop houses, I was very much mesmerised. It got me seriously thinking of paying a visit to Italy next year.

Winter in Czech was awfully cold, with temperatures fluctuating from 2 to -2 degrees, I was hovering between my heat packs and camera buttons. Pulling the zipper of my pants has proven to be a daunting task in winter as well. So, I opted for a minimalist and chic sling to go with my furry vest - providing the added convenience for reaching to my phone while keeping tabs on my belongings.
This bag doubles up as a clutch as well, with detachable slings.. and are made completely out of leather and studs! We're really pleased to say that this new label, Anastasia By Raine - is also available for purchase on our website. Expect to receive products lovingly made, using only the finest leather.

No two items are the same, with every single piece specially handcrafted by Raine herself. She carefully procures the leather and personally makes the bags from scratch. Other than bags, we'll be launching some of her specially curated items like the Pom pom ring key chains and leather cardholders which we will be unveiled in the next few posts!

We're pretty sure her items belong to the lust list!

You May Also Like

0 comments

//]]>