Going Boho

by - July 26, 2016



My ideal summer dress would have bell sleeves - that's for sure. I vividly remembered putting together this outfit in a whim as I was running late and it turned out to be something I see myself wearing out again!

Grabbing this red dress from my stash of taobao hauls, I got dressed and reached for my fringe bag - swiftly throwing my essentials into it. I've always had the habit of wearing shoes that are of the same colour/similar as my bag and this upcoming lace up heels was the perfect pair! The flowy design, fringed details, tanned colours and relaxed composition testifies for an immaculate bohemian coordinate.

Looking back at these pictures really makes me miss my long sweeping fringe so much! I've recently snipped it off if you've seen on my snapchat @unveiledlust and am pretty much stuck with this hairdo..for a long while.



You May Also Like

0 comments

//]]>