Monochrome Muse

by - February 11, 2016


Anything with a backless design is a piece I'd take notice of, including this monochrome jumpsuit which I still love since I shot this look a year ago along the uptown streets of Vietnam.

They had a beautiful Chanel Boutique right outside a grand hotel, so I knew we had to shot my evening outfit here. Coco Chanel's quote resonates more powerfully with me, as I thought this look truly embodies a classy and fabulous ensemble. 

This year's travels will be scaled down *inserts a crying emoji* and hopefully, I am then able to post up all my travelogues I've accumulated since 2014. Last year, we saw the emergence of minimalistic accessories - including the double pearl earrings which I've learn to appreciate over time. I used to think that pearl related items were for the old, but my perspective changed over time and I'm actually pretty fond of them right now! 

Outfit Details 
Taobao JUMPSUIT | Kate Spade.S BAG
Zara HEELS | Unveiledlust SUNGLASSES

You May Also Like

0 comments

//]]>