ROCKET COFFEE BAR

by - January 07, 2016

 

Looking back at the insane backlog of photos and this was one of my favourite sets from our Wanderlust collection. One of my resolutions was to pen down as much as I can before memories of my snaps fades into mere existence of photos.

Our first pitstop of the day was Rocketbar Cafe, where Reena and I agreed in unison that it was a place worth returning for its food and interior deco. The tungsten yellow lights emitted a warmer atmosphere as we enjoyed our sumptuous breakfast - buckwheat waffles, cinnamon bun, watermelon juice and latte.

Every turn in this wooden and marble cafe was pinterest worthy and I knew we had to shoot one of our looks here, featuring Maisy Monochrome - specially conceived for the sophisticated and confident individual. During the designing stage, we tried playing around with pastel colours for this design but it didn't turn out satisfactory so we removed it. 

It wasn't hard to put together my outfit when there's a myriad of choices over at The Tinsel Rack. Channelling a classic corporate look, I opted for a pair of wide leg pants which has remained as one my wardrobe staples till today. My coordinate was officially complete with a white vest over my striped lattice top. 

Things are started to get pretty hectic again but I can't wait to share the biggest news of all time for the label. We're all about breaking boundaries and conquering new terrains by the grace of God! I'm so thankful that I'm not gonna be alone in this fearsome journey. 

Outfit details
The Tinsel Rack TOP
The Tinsel Rack VEST
The Tinsel Rack PANTS
Madame Flamingo HEELS
Kate Spade BAG

You May Also Like

0 comments

//]]>