PACE

by - January 16, 2016


I'm beyond thrilled to announce that we've got a new label onboard! During my stay in Bali, I was already decked in PACE sandals as they were my go-to for comfort and style. Handcrafted from fine leather, you're sure to find your ideal pair which would undeniably add a simplistic yet timeless appeal to your everyday wear. 

Stepping into this villa that was designed in the most aesthetically pleasing manner made me wish that I could bask in it all day! The lounging area was filled with fluffy pillows, magazines, fruits and a steady wifi - basically everything I needed while working on my laptop. I thought our host was incredibly talented because he designed the villa himself! 

Will leave my travel experience to the future posts because I've been meaning to share this for the longest time: We're finally having another showcase event! 

Date: 23 and 24 January 2015
Time: 11am - 9pm
Address: 64 Prinsep St, 188667

This time, it is an exclusive collaboration with influencer Melissa Celestine Koh and a non profit organisation Gawad Kalinga. We're working with a motto of no one left behind, with hopes that more would be aware of the landless, homeless and the hungry. With every shoe purchase, we will be donating $10 to fund our mission trip to the Philippines (4-7 March). To find out more, visit http://spreadthelovesg.strikingly.com.

You May Also Like

0 comments

//]]>