Autumn Leaves

by - October 28, 2017










The obsession for prints never stops, especially when it goes absolutely well on our Adele Printed Dress.

2 Saturdays ago, I wore this piece out to feature it on The Dayre 7 - where 6 other fashionistas curated their outfits which was posted on their dayre platforms and our website. Of course, their selected coordinates were going at 25% off for 24 hours too!

I shared about my outfit over here: https://dayre.me/unveiledlust/AgGtad6aGe

With autumn in season, these prints were timely as it succinctly represents how it should be - warm brown hues. Our Adele Printed dress would be one which accentuates all the right places and a head turner piece.

If you like how I've styled this coordinate, it's never too late to get yours.

Adele Printed Maxi $31.90
Cindy Tassel Earrings $25.90
Amelia Woven Bag $69.90

You May Also Like

0 comments

//]]>