Ombre Dreams

by - January 10, 2018








It feels just like yesterday where I watched in awe of how fairytale dreams came alive. I found myself traipsing in this ombre maxi dress as we explored Disneyland HK, the land of magic.

With an agenda of shooting 7 looks in mind, it turned out to be one of the most exhausting and insane session because we had to brave through the unpredictable weather and captured visuals without other humans in it with a 55mm lens. It definitely put my patience to the test once again as we gritted our teeth, motivated ourselves and strived towards completion. 

We were glad to end the shoot early evening and proceeded to make full use of our day by getting on rides, shopping their merchandises (where I got myself a Shelly Bear Pandora Charm - only available in Disneyland HK) and of course..watching the night parade which ended off with an amazing blast of fireworks.

This grey ombre dress was our last look where we captured it right behind the pastel sculptures of 'Big Big World' and I featured our hot favourite - the Antoinette Carved Heels that came in silver glitter adorned with gold carvings on its heel. I thought this would be the perfect look for a date or a wedding dinner, with the gradient hues of this toga maxi dress completely complementing our footwear. 

Twirling in it sparked a new hope in me, to keep believing that better things are coming. I hope it'd do the same for you. 

SHOP
Bernad Ombre Dark Ash Toga

You May Also Like

0 comments

//]]>