Merry Christmas!

by - December 29, 2017









It’s been a whirlwind for the month of December and I thought of squeezing in some pictures I took for Christmas before the year ends!

 I guess you could say that it has been a year of many firsts, but one significant moment was setting up my very first life-sized Christmas tree and decorating the trees with cute ornaments. I had so much fun putting it up together, with lots of help of course.

On Christmas Eve, we celebrated as a family by attending service together and I was dressed in a red ruffled hem dress to celebrate Christ!! Words cannot succinctly describe how Jesus has helped me through this year - be it in the form of loved ones, new friendships and situations, I am truly so overwhelmed by His vast love for me.

Here’s sending everyone lots of love on this very special day and wishing you a very blessed Christmas!

You May Also Like

0 comments

//]]>