Exploring Lloyds Inn

by - November 14, 2017










What happens when your flight to Bali gets cancelled? Book another getaway immediately. 
And we found ourselves settling down at Lloyd's Inn - an urban cityscape which features a touch of nature. 

I've always wanted to stay here but always thought that money would be better spent travelling abroad, so this was the perfect opportunity to explore parts of the city I've never did before. I particularly love how they could properly encapsulate contemporary and nature. From it's concrete walls to the greenery within this space, I was charmed and eventually took (quite) a number of photos. It served as an abode of escape for me as I took some time to soak in the atmosphere before returning to reality. 

What I particularly liked was how carefree I could be without makeup and pranced around in a mustard slit maxi. Getting photos taken without makeup was impossible for me in the past, but I'm learning to take baby steps to embrace it. 

It gave me some time to reflect on my year as I hit 25 during this unintentional staycation, which I'd share more in my next post! 

You May Also Like

0 comments

//]]>