#unveiledtruth

by - July 08, 2017











Not good enough. Ugly. Worthless. Unloved. 
Those labels we commonly coin ourselves upon mistakes or mishaps.

What about those labels others have placed on us?
 Failure. Loser. 

It's funny how we can be kind to others, but we are actually so harsh on ourselves. 

Today, I would like to encourage you that these labels - regardless if it was placed upon yourself or by others, they do not define who you really are. God says these labels, they fall FLAT on the ground and they do not carry weight. 

The only label that matters is the One who has declared that YOU are His beautiful child. YOU are loved. YOU are the one that Jesus laid down on the Cross for. YOU are enough. YOU are worth it.

Know that there's a God who knows EVERY bit of you... every flaw, every pain, every addiction that you've hidden from everyone else, this God - He still chooses to love you every single time you fail or stumble. Go forth strong, confident and empowered knowing that YOU are His beloved and nothing can ever change that.

-

My very personal encounter

All these were typed out on my phone on 7 July after Friday's service ended and I was so blown away by a prayer that I went up during altar call. In the name of Jesus, anything broken can and will be restored to better than before. Whether it is your relationships, careers, finances, health (bodies), heart... Jesus will love you back to wholeness if you allow Him to. 

The past few months have led me to experience the most painful and stressful period of my life but I'm so thankful that Jesus has been my source of strength, peace and wisdom. My Jesus is more than enough, more than enough for my broken heart. 

As I dwell in His house and incline my ear to hear Abba, a still voice spoke within me. 'You are not alone. You will not be lonely. I am with you and I am more concerned about what I'm doing in you than for you.' 

I cried. My healing is so important to the Father and yet, I chose to brush it off. Those labels that I have coined myself with (like an ultimate failure, ugly and more) and even allowed those lies to sow in my life, God has declared that I am His precious daughter and those labels have no realm over me. Chains were broken and my heart is slowly restored as His abundant love pours out on me. 

God is real and He knew exactly what I needed and met me at my point of need. That is how good Daddy God is. No matter what painful ordeal you are going through, I would love to pray for you and send you reminders of His love. 

Let's unveil His love together. 

#unveiledtruth

You May Also Like

0 comments

//]]>