Zermatt Travel Diary

by - June 17, 2017












The boldest move I made this year had to be embarking on my solo Switzerland trip.

As a heavy packer, I rely heavily on my loved ones or my travel companions to help me out with my luggages. So I was forced to only bring ONE luggage so that I could travel with ease.

It was also such a bummer that I brought the wrong camera lens! My 50mm lens was great for portrait shots, but definitely not for landscapes…and I ended up forgoing my camera and used my trusty iPhone instead.

I wished I had more time to elaborate my journey and share about my experiences, but I’ll start off my travel diary with the famous Toberlone glacier - Matterhorn. Some boomerangs were created along the way, as I filtered out from more than 400 images and videos just from that day. I would love to share more if I didn’t have to manually convert them from MOV to GIF format.


To travel up, I took the Gornergrat Bahn Railway‎ and made my way to the top before descending one stop from the peak to indulge in making snow angels as I plonk myself in the snow and started moving myself in a continuous starfish motion! The weather was completely amazing, with clear blue skies and I got to bask in the absolutely majestic view of Matterhorn even from my hotel.

It was such a blessed trip, where I experienced the most amazing and unparalleled view of snow capped mountains.

What was most precious, was the unceasingly love that was pouring over me by my Abba Father. He has once again reminded me that, love conquers all and Jesus alone is more than enough.

You May Also Like

0 comments

//]]>