Do Not Disturb

by - June 30, 2016


The title says it all. Life was incredibly hectic the past month as we prepped for the pop-up and preorder.

But looking at these pictures we took at Danang made me feel refreshed instantaneously - as I thought about the carefree moments along the pristine beach. We had a ball of time shooting this set inspired by Gary Pepper Girl! I was actually feeling under the weather and was battling with a rough bout of flu, but with constant encouragement from the sis..I waded my way through this set! We got to enjoy private beach front and spent a mere few minutes watching the waves galloped and crashed onto the shores before rounding up our day.

Speaking of my wanderlust adventures, I’ll be entering another phase of ‘Do Not Disturb’ mode as I jet off to Japan tomorrow - this time to Tokyo and Hokkaido for a short and timely break. I’m insanely excited because I’ll be striking an item off my bucket list, Farm Tomita in Hokkaido where the lavender fields would be in full bloom!

Now being the summer season, I did some last minute shopping online to get new outfits and am dandy pleased with them! I made a mental note of not overpacking so as to buy more there; but my luggage is already full. Oh nooo, looks like I need to repack!

Follow me on my Japan adventures over on snapchat @unveiledlust!

Psst: You can still place your last minute order for our Do Not Disturb Hat - latest by 1st July!

You May Also Like

0 comments

//]]>